The healthcare industry is rapidly changing to meet the demands of patients and government regulations. A large variable of this change is dependent on technology. As practitioners in the industry migrate to all digital platforms, Symposit is there to navigate the technological complexities and help practitioners modernize their practices. Increasingly, government regulations are requiring that practitioners become HIPAA-complaint with their IT systems. Symposit knows how to help bring your practice to 2019, and beyond, while implementing best practices and ensuring HIPAA compliance. Below, we will outline some of the services that many practices are interested in and that we have expertise in implementing.
- Modernization of IT infrastructure
- Ensuring HIPAA compliance of IT systems
- Safeguarding patient PII
- Assistance in demonstrating CMS Meaningful Use
- Security Risk Assessments
- Implementation/Modernization of Web presence
- Assistance in implementing EMR (electronic medical record) systems
- Managed IT Services including Remote Monitoring and Maintenance
Symposit has expertise in helping your practice deploying and migrating to the following EMR systems: eClinicalWorks, Athena Health and HappeMDs.